WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! :) There is a screenshot down below of the number generated!!
I have four daughters, and I have only just discovered the adorable clothing line from Matilda Jane–if only I had known about this ridiculous cuteness sooner!! A friend of mine also had on a dress I absolutely loved this summer–I couldn’t ask her fast enough where she got it, and it turns out Matilda Jane has women’s clothes, too! Who knew?! (Unfortunately for me, that dress in no longer available, but good thing I know where my friend lives so I can borrow hers!!) :)
There are a few pictures in this post to give you a sense of the Matilda Jane style. You can also view their “Lookbook” or the “Shop the Collection” section of their website to see more. Sizes range from 6M -14 Tween for girls, and for adults: XS-XL.
This clothing line is only available through in-home Trunk Shows, but as luck would have it, I happen to know one awesome trunk keeper! Arrington Howard is the trunk keeper for the Raleigh, North Carolina area, but you can order through her even if you don’t live in Raleigh! Arrington (isn’t that the prettiest name?!) has been so sweet to offer one of my readers a $50 gift card toward anything that Matilda Jane carries.
Matilda Jane’s spring line (called “Good Hart”) launches on February 1, so this giveaway will expire on that day, just in time for the winner to go shopping! :) I know I can’t wait to go shopping myself for some spring cuteness! (My youngest daughter turns one soon, and I already have a Matilda Jane outfit that I bought last fall, ready and waiting for her! Can’t wait to snap some pictures of her in it around her first birthday. I have a feeling some shots will end up in a future post at some point!) :)
Thanks again to Arrington for offering this great giveaway. Please email her with any questions or if you would like to make any future purchases. (Remember that you cannot purchase directly from the Matilda Jane website.) She is the best!! When we had professional pictures taken recently, Arrington totally helped me outfit two of my girls–they are down below, head-to-toe in Matilda Jane!
Pan down to see how easy it is to enter… you or a little girl you love could be sporting some snazzy new duds for spring in no time! :)
Amelia’s Mommy: even though you had trouble commenting, you were still the winner with lucky number FOUR! :) (mfothergill–you, who won the last giveaway–were only off by one this time!)
Thanks for entering, everybody! And don’t forget to contact Arrington if you want to do any Matilda Jane shopping!! She’s truly an awesome trunk keeper to work with, and she can help you no matter where you live!
ONLY 2 QUICK STEPS REQUIRED TO ENTER:
1. FOLLOW HARVARD HOMEMAKER
IF YOU’RE NOT ALREADY FOLLOWING MY BLOG, PLEASE CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW TO JOIN THE FUN!
* Follow Harvard Homemaker on Pinterest
* Follow Harvard Homemaker on Twitter
* Follow Harvard Homemaker within Shareist
(Click “follow” at the top of this page–this allows you to get emails when new posts go up)
2. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
THIS WILL GIVE YOU YOUR PLACE IN “LINE” AND ENSURE THAT I HAVE A WAY TO CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
* You will need to log in if this is your first time leaving a comment. This is to protect the site from spammers. The next time you visit and leave a comment, you will be remembered, so you shouldn’t need to log in again. Easy!
OPTIONAL FOR ENTRY BUT APPRECIATED :)
A. Sign Up to Receive Matilda Jane Emails from Arrington Howard
If you are loving the Matilda Jane line, please consider adding yourself to Arrington’s distribution list. She will make sure you’re aware of sales, new launches, etc. Please email her if you’re interested. She’s so great to work with!!
B. Leave a Comment on Any Post Here at Harvard Homemaker
I love to hear what you have to say!! As always, I welcome and appreciate your comments, feedback, variations to recipes, and ideas. :)
Easy enough!! Good luck everyone!
* US residents only. Must be 18 years of age or older. Sorry!
* You may enter only once. The winners are determined by the order in which comments are left. If randomizer.org generates the number 1, and you left the first comment, you win!
* This giveaway expires at 11:00 pm on Friday, February 1, 2013. Time determined by my computer. :) No more entries after that point.
* Winner will be announced Saturday, February 2. If you remembered to leave your email address, I will contact you via email. If you forgot, you will have 24 hours to contact me. If no one claims the gift card, randomizer.org will generate a new number, and this process will continue until a winner comes forward. (Bottom line: don’t forget to leave your email address if you think you may forget to check back!)
* No purchase of any kind is necessary.
* Neither Harvard Homemaker, nor anyone who lives in her household (husband/daughters), may enter this contest.
* Good luck! I will put the winner in touch with Arrington Howard, and she will help you make your fun purchase!!
Thanks for entering!